Limitations on Use of Software
Limitations on Use of SoftwareAll software, information and data provided by us and used by you to make a booking remains at all times the property of us and is considered as Confidential Information. You warrant that no copyrighted details of either the software will be used other than for the purpose it is intended to be used for and will not be copied or passed on to third parties at any time. We do not warrant that your use of the software will be uninterrupted or error-free; or that the software and/or the information obtained from the software will be accurate or meet your requirements.
WarrantiesYou guarantee that you have authority to enter into this agreement and to use our software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement. You agree to be financially responsible for all of your use of our software as well as for the use of your name and payment method to pay for services and products purchased using our Software or Site by members of your household and if you have administrative roles with your employer for which you create accounts for other people such as colleagues. You also warrant that all information supplied by you or members of your company, organization or household in using our Site or Software is true and accurate. You agree to indemnify us for any breaches of the foregoing warranties.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refund Process for Web Development
Pro PC Tuner ensures that every project is handled in a professional manner and the client gets the result as per the agreed scope and proposal. In case you are not happy with the outcome and are already through with the issue resolution discussion, we do process refund requests as per the following conditions.You are entitled to get refund of the upfront payment you made (if any) in the event of:
- Initial designs are not up to the mark.
- The project has not started.
- If the dedicated resource (programmer/designer/SEO expert) has not started the project.
- Computer Support Services provided are not satisfactory.
- If we fail to deliver as per the scope after the initial design style is approved and a proportion of work is already completed.
- No mention of the refund policy in the agreement, the refund amount is at prudence of the service provider.
- Project cancellation within 48 hours of making payment.
- You have already approved and signed off the project. This condition, however, does not apply if we are unable to complete the project as per the original specifications.
- If the project is completed and code already set up on the server.
- There are delays caused by lack of communication from your end.
- If you haven’t escalated your issue with the dedicated resource, to the assigned project manager and asked for commitments towards discounts for the work loss.
- If service period has expired.
Limitation of LiabilityPro PC Tuner’s liability is limited to the value of the portion of the project (as per Pro PC Tuner proposal) which stands incomplete at any given point in time. The liability to refund arises only once the project has been canceled by the client and such cancellation has been communicated to Pro PC Tuner in writing.
Processing of RefundsRefunds will be issued within 2-7 business days of the cancellation through the same method of payment as the original. *Payments done via Credit Cards will be refunded after deducting a fee of 20% or $50 (whichever is less) towards administration charges.
If a Clause of the Agreement is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other Clauses of the Agreement will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable Clause would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the Clause will continue in effect (unless that would contradict the clear intention of the parties, in which case the entirety of the relevant Clause will be deemed to be deleted).
The Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The United States of America; and the courts of The United States of America will have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in connection with the Agreement.
Changes to our policy
If you disagree with any changes to this terms of service agreement, you will need to stop using the Services and deactivate your account(s), as outlined above.
Check out our Support Center.